Thursday, August 28, 2014

4 Months!

Our little man turned 4 months on Monday! He's 27" long & 14 lbs, 15 ozs.

He is developing his personality and we're loving every minute!  He's hitting all of his milestones along with some he shouldn't be hitting yet. After his doctor's appointment yesterday we went baby food shopping - he got the okay. I started him on sweet peas last night, mixed with his oatmeal somewhat. He wasn't too sure about it to begin with, but he warmed up to the different taste quite quickly.






GG can't sit up unassisted yet, but he's working on it. He's been rolling over onto his tummy for weeks now. He found his toes a few weeks back and won't leave them alone. They're the next best thing when a toy isn't handy and sometimes he prefers them instead.



If he has something, you're not getting it without a fight AND he's becoming very opinionated. Oh, and if he sees something he wants he's not afraid to let you know - with a quickness! So watch out world!




Oatmeal is still his most favorite thing to eat for the time being. That may change now that he's getting more foods, I'm sure it will. I think he's going to love food as much as me! He already mmmm's and makes other "this is yummy" sounds when he's eating.


His alligator has been demoted, Mr. Moose is currently his favorite.

Me & Bobby McGee (Janis Joplin) is still the only thing song I can turn on that can not only calm him down, but get him to sleep as well. He's been on a kick lately, especially when we're in the car, where he loves for me to sign to him. His favorite song is Father Abraham and he wants to hear it over... and over... and over... I am SO unbelievably tired of that song!! I've tried others, but he cries until I go back to it. Gosh, I love this little bugger so much, even in all of his moodiness.




No comments:

Post a Comment